Translate

Friday 4 October 2013

Awkward Moment #1

Basically all of my friends have Boyfriends or Girlfriends e.t.c (are there anymore?!)

And I have fully accepted my fate of being forever alone, so usually their response is...


"Awww, don't say that! You'll find Mr Right someday :3"
Or Alternatively...
"Hey..Shrek wants his face back!"


"Mr Right". Pah! My Mr Right is sitting in the fridge and his name is Galaxy! ^_^

Am I the only one who does this? Comment below and tell me what you think! Is your current boyfriend food? Do you like to cuddle up with a big bar of Galaxy and put on all those calories you never lost? (because I do!). Keep checking up on my blog too! I'll be putting up daily bits and bobs for all you interneters to read! :D

My friend Matt also has a blog that you should check out as well! 

It's called Blogs And All Things Nice and he has a tonne of awesome stuff on there, he's also a Whovian like I. So if you like geeks and awesomeness and awesomeness and stories and everything awesome! Then head over there now!! :P

Piggy and Proud!
Geeky and Gorgeous!



2 comments:

  1. You're not forever alone Megan! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never know! My Galaxy could turn into a prince! *_* :P

    ReplyDelete