Translate

Tuesday 8 October 2013

My Traumatic Day!

Hey Internet!

I thought that my life was pretty interesting today..well traumatic that is...STORY TIME!!




Well, me and my friend were walking back to outside the school's library when suddenly ... the worst happens.

A FREAKING HUGE daddy long-legs decides to take refuge on my chest!!

So i'm just froze, standing there like a lemon like I've just been shot and I don't know what to, while my friend is just wetting herself laughing on the grass! So in my moment of terror, my grand idea was ....(wait for it).... to do a Irish jig in a circle in an attempt the fling it off.

And thank god it did, but little did I know ... a teacher was right behind me... Yep!

This pretty much proves my theory that with the amount I've killed in my house they're slowly but surely all joining a cult and planning to smother me in my sleep...*shiver*

So hopefully you'll empathize with me! Haha

And while I'm at it! Over 1000 views now! Thank you so much guys for reading and sharing and liking my blog! I appreciate it a tonne! Also thanks to some of my friends (Matt and Gemma!) for 'advertising' my blog too :P
Thank youuuuuuu!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment