Translate

Sunday 6 October 2013

Get To Know Me!

Hello Internet!

Well, I've been posting for you guys a while now and I figured that you should get to know me as I will hopefully be your blogger for the foreseeable future! ;) Haha

There are basically - things you need to know about me:

1) I loooove food!
2) I am a loud and proud Grobanite!
3) I love to bake cakes!
4) My whole world literally revolves around music!
5) And i hate revising -_-
6) Watch out, there's a Whovian about!

So! Yes I love food, if I could I would marry food! My favourites have got to be curries and Galaxy chocolate *casually daydreams about eating* ... mmmmm...
This is also the reason why I will never have a nice body at any summer time...I just love food too much! :') The flavours, the textures, the hotness, the mildness...the smell and crunchiness of freshly baked bread....(focus Megan!)

I've loved to bake for years too! Cakes are my best, at school me and my sisters used to bake them aaaall the time for teachers and friends. Chocolate brownie...yummmm *casually daydreams about eating*...

I listen to music everyday, without doubt. I've taken music for one of my GCSEs (which is kinda like a baby qualification :P). I basically live in the music department at school as I used to have a form there, I have so many clubs there, my classes are there, and basically because it's always either so peaceful, or full of music! And both are gorgeous situations!

See the AWESOMENESS!
And before you judge, Josh Groban is the best singer in the world!! He is my idol, I have almost all his CDs, he is the funniest guy on the planet! And I just LOVE him!! If you haven't checked him out yet then you should! :P His voice just makes you melt! And my life goal is to and see him in concert with VIP tickets when he is next in England..if all else fails I will swim to America! :D

Yes, like all teenagers I hate to revise when I could be trawling the internet for useless knowledge that I keep saying to myself is worth adding another tab to the all ready 5 million and counting all ready on my browser...
My GCSEs are coming up too, so this probably isn't the best thing to be saying, but hey ho! I'm trying my best to get my head down! Hehe.

And last but not least, I am a fully functioning officially obsessed Whovian! Me and my mate Matt, do tend to fangirl (and fanboy ;) ) About it, and casually break our keyboards as we frantically message each other about how many days left util the 50th Anniversary...48 days if any of you interneters were curious ;)

So yeah! That's me! Thanks for reading!

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I love food,
And so should you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment