Translate

Saturday 5 October 2013

Just A Little Note...With A Surprise!

Hello Internet! Just a reminder that you can follow me on Google+ and Tumblr (nutmeg998) to be kept updated on what I do, for a tonne of more new and exciting stories, topics and maybe a bit of fangirling too! :P (Ooh! That rhymes!)
...

Also...I'm already at 400 views and it's not even been a week! Wow! So thank you guys so, so much for helping me get this off the ground, and hopefully you'll support me through the future as well! :D Don't forget to comment on what you want me to cover! And I'll do my best!

...

On another note ('scuse the pun for what follows), if anyone of you who are reading my blog are interested in singing, then in Broomfield in the UK there's a new choir! Which I happen to be part of! (Maybe I'll see you there? Who knows!). You can more information about the choir in the link to our website below.


We sing a tonne of awesome stuff from gospel, aaaaaallllll way over to pop as well, so there's a song to suit everyone! We also enter competitions up to national standard that you can be part of! All of the people there are really friendly and we fully welcome new people, whenever they choose to join. It's for girls between 11 and 18 and if you are close to us and want to see what goes on, on the next rehearsal (which are listed on the website) you can come and watch to see what goes on. And if you're interested? Great! But if you're not? That's okay too. You don't have to be a master at music either all abilities are welcome as long as they want to sing their hearts out! :)

If you can't be arco to sit at home at the weekends...
Come to choir! Where everyone's as upbeat as the expressions on the score!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment