Translate

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Scotland Holiday!

Sorry Internet!

I know I haven't been posting lately, but that's because I'm in Scotland!

Yep. And that means cold, wet and windy......woo

Anyway! I'm up here visiting my sister at St Andrews. St A is awesome! There are a tonne of awesome people and awesome traditions and some pretty awesome societies. Like the AIR~BENDER SOCIETY!! Oh yes, you read that correctly. I suggested a flash mob but they didn't go for it....awks!

But where we're staying, the sea is right on our door step so there's so connection or wifi. This explains why I'm sitting on the grass up the road :D But the cottage we're staying in is SUPER cosy!

But note to self, never watch "World War Z" (AWESOME FILM!) In the dark where there's  gap in the curtains...yeah...i had many panick attacks and nervous episodes while watching this film... :D

We're also on the road of the best fish and chip shop in the world!!!! or the UK atleast :P Aaand i found the most pristine, big and fully working crab claw!!!!!!!! :D My dogs Heidi and Bailey also came with us. Bailey is the small white one :)

And now it's started to rain...well...the sun was nice while it lasted :P

Here are some pictures!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment